The apartment is on the first floor of the Tommeuses apartment building in stylish Val Claret.
The building is at the side of 'Bollin' piste, making doorstep skiing & mountain biking a major attraction of this block.
The apartment itself has a south-facing balcony with fabulous views of the Grande Motte, the mountain famous for its glacier skiing.
The apartment includes the following features:
- Bedroom with two single beds and a mezanine double bed including duvets, large cupboards & chest of drawers.
- Lounge with two single beds and double sofa bed including duvets & mini stereo sound system with ipod docking.
- Flat screen TV with French TNT satelite and DVD player.
- Bathroom with over bath shower.
- Separate WC.
- Newly refurbished, fully equipped kitchen with oven, four hobs, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, electric kettle & toaster.
- Patio table & chairs on the south-facing balcony with uninterrupted views of the Grande Motte.
- Modern wooden flooring in the apartment hall and fitted carpet in the bedroom and lounge.
- Key pad secure ski locker room with bike racks available for summer mountain biking.
- Large ski locker for up to 6 sets of skis and boots with doorstep skiing (no walking!).
- Easy access to all amenities including supermarkets, ski-hire & bike-hire shops & thirty restaurants and bars.
- Very helpful Gardienne living in the apartment block on the ground floor, who can arrange private car parking.